Ball Bearing Wheel Sets
This listing is for four complete ball bearing wheelsets. This is enough to build one standard, four axle train car.
Wheel sets are comprised of:
- ball bearings that have been press fit into new LEGO® Technic™ bricks
- washers to provide correct spacing between face of wheel and ball bearing
- brand new BrickTracks™ axles
- brand new BrickTracks™ wheels
What is the benefit to using ball bearing wheel sets over LEGO® ones? Ball bearings provide low-friction movement which allows the axles to spin easier. This translates to less required pulling force which lets you run longer trains.
- 8x bearings
- 8x LEGO® Technic™ bricks
- 8x washers
- 4x BrickTracks™ axles
- 8x BrickTracks™ wheels
The following color options are available:
- Black Wheels with Black Bricks
- Black Wheels with Light Bluish Grey Bricks
- Reddish Brown Wheels with Reddish Brown Bricks
- Reddish Brown Wheels with Black Bricks
- Dark Brown Wheels with Black Bricks
All wheel sets are made to order and require 1-2 weeks delivery.
PNW Steam Shop is a fan site about LEGO® brand building bricks. These are not LEGO® products. LEGO®, and the LEGO® logo are trademarks of The LEGO Group. PNW Steam Shop is not affiliated with or endorsed by The LEGO® Group. The LEGO Group and PNW Steam Shop are not responsible for any loss, injury, or damage from use or misuse of this product.